The Emerald Tower
The top five floors of Emerald Tower are devoted to the team’s HQ. There are security systems, shock supports, and reinforcements separating those floors from the lower ones, and access is limited to a secured express elevator and equally secure roof access.
• First floor: The mostly-public floor. It contains meeting rooms and communications centers, as well as computer equipment, offices, the infirmary, and a library.
• Second floor: Personal quarters, gym, kitchen, dining area, and entertainment room.
• Third floor: Power core, environmental equipment, defense systems, and storage rooms.
• Fourth floor: Labs and workshops take up about half the level, with the other half devoted to a two-story combined training room and gym.
• Top floor: Divided between hangar facilities and the upper area of the training room.
HEADQUARTERS: EMERALD TOWER 20 POINTS
Size: Large Toughness: 16 Features: Communications, Computer, Defense System, Fire Prevention System, Gym, Hangar, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System, Workshop
Provided by Maximilian Mars, the Chariot is a highly advanced vertical takeoff and landing vehicle capable of super-sonic speeds and reaching the upper layers of the at mosphere. It seats up to a dozen people and can accommodate a few tons of cargo. It incorporates some of Mars’ most advanced technology including self-repair systems that can rebuild the ship nearly from scrap given enough time.
VEHICLE: THE CHARIOT 48 POINTS
Size: Gargantuan STR: 12 Speed: 9 Flight (7 Swimming) DEF: 6 TOU: 14 Features: Alarm 3 (DC 30), Flight 9 (1,000 MPH; AE: Swimming 7 (60 MPH)), Features 2 (Loudspeakers and Spotlights), Navigation System 3 (+15 to checks), Remote Control, Regeneration 1, Senses 11 (Darkvision, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Radar (Accurate Radius Radio, Extended 2), Time Sense)
Designed for travel around the city and the region, the Van is used when the team needs transport, but the Chariot is impractical or unnecessary.
VEHICLE: THE VAN 35 POINTS
Size: Huge Strength: 9 Speed: 7 Flight (6 Swimming); Defense:8 Toughness: 10 Features: Alarm 3 (DC 30), Flight 7 (250 MPH; AE: Swimming 6 (30 MPH)), Features 2 (Loudspeakers and Spotlights), Navigation System 3 (+15 to checks), Senses 6 (Darkvision, Direction Sense, Distance Sense, Radio, Time Sense)