Abracadaver finds his way into the Moore's Attic, then the vault. The protectors of Emerald City must stop him from gaining the knowledge to unleash untold doom into the world.
- Elizabeth – Onyx
- Eric – Mechastar - Stayed in the real world to ensure the manor, and Melanie were safe.
- Kellie – Qing Long
- Matt – Mobius
- Richard – Stone
NPCs of Note:
- Abracadaver – After using the corpse of Dr. Spectre to gain access to the Attic he forced his way through to the vaults where the final confrontation with the Oz Guardians occurred.
- Erika Swarthout – Fled the estate once it was cleared of zombies.
- James Singer – At the end took Melanie Moore to see Eldritch, and the Circle of Light about receiving training.
- Melanie Moore – When the attic opened her mind appeared to unlock lost and hidden memories. She provided the required ways into the Attic Vaults, but also could not go in herself. Asking for a particular item to be brought out, its' purpose unknown.
- The Moore Estate – Creaking and bowing to the unleashed mystic energies it stood resolute as it has for decades. It sighed, as the conflict ended, knowing that it would not be sold. Most, if not all, its' possessions returned.